- Master in Psychology (Universities of Ghent and Brussels)
- Advanced Classes in Total Quality Management, World Class Manufacturing, Innovative Research and Development, Sales and Industrial Marketing, Problem Solving-Decision Making at EU and USA management development institutions.
- Worked 19 years for transnational organizations in Europe (Belgium, France, Switzerland) and the USA (East & West Coast)
- Managed Human Resources, Field Sales/Marketing, Research & Development
- Development and implementation of strategic, operational transition initiatives; including itegration & consolidation of business activities
- Training, coaching of Executives, managers based in EU and USA.
- Assessment of organizations; development, implementation of organizational change initiatives
- Assessment, coaching of executives, managers; executive and management teams
- Development and implementation of assessment, development, (HRM) processes
- Facilitating of strategy building initiatives; implementation of ‘road plans, blue prints’.
Other Professional Chracteristics
- Adaptive, at ease with demanding contexts; bridge builder, team player; positive, future-oriented; effective in multi-cultural environments
- As part of professional assignments lived in France, the USA; worked for extended periods in Switzerland
- Fluent in Dutch, English, French; working knowledge of German.