- Master Industrial Psychology at the State University of Ghent
- Participated in the Junior Management Program at the Vlerick School of Management
- Attended the Alumni Salzburg Seminar for American Studies in Management
- Enrolled at several management courses at INSEAD (Fontainebleau), IMD (Lausanne).
- Served as an expert in Human Resources for the Belgian Foreign Office
- Accepted an international research assignment at the State University of Ghent
- Became a senior consultant with the consulting firm RHR, with assignments all over the world
- Founded MACO International in 1986.
- Assessment of potential of key executives (individual interviews and assessment, development centers)
- Transition Management: strongly involved in mergers, acquisitions and reorganization of companies
- Working with groups: team building, strategy development, guiding and coaching of change processes
- Training courses: interview techniques, negotiation skills and intercultural management.
Other Professional Chracteristics
- Has experience in various industrial sectors
- Works for multinationals as well as local, national companies
- Works with clients on a worldwide basis
- Is frequently invited to give lectures in the business and university community
- Is fluent in Dutch, English, French, German and has a passive knowledge of Portuguese.